Sunday, February 20, 2011

Isi Hati Irina: 13 random thing Irina love...



13 benda yang aku sayang? hurm..

sebabkan  cik Fadz telah mentag aku dlm blog nya jadik... aku yang kurang ada keje nie pon ameklah kesempatan utk memikir benda-benda nie kejap... di samping tue boleh la kenal aku serba sikit kn?

13 random things you love: [in no particular order]

1. Of course my family...
2. My beloved friends...
3. Him...
4. Mymucuk... my car actually...
5. My Pinkio.. it's my lappy... Sony Vaio... Pink color..
6. Chocolate..
7. Pink...
8. Issey Miyaki... It's perfume...
9. Flower esp rose...
10. My hair.... 
11. Blogging... Still new... :)
12. Penang... I love everything about penang.. the nice food, places and people..
13. being simple...


12 movies you like: [in no particular order]

1. Cinderella
2. Snow white
3. Rapunzel
4. Corpse's Bride
5. Kungfu Panda
6. Chocolate Factory
7. Puteri Impian
9. Princess Diaries
10. Devil wears Prada
11. Toll gate girl

12.  A Walk to remember

11 bands/artists: [in no particular order]

1. P Ramlee
2. Fauziah Latiff
3. Aishah
4. Ziana Zain
5. Micheal Learn to Rock
6. Micheal Jackson
7. Celine Dion
8. Amelina
9. Anuar Zain
10. Aizat
11. Taylor Swift


10 things about you physically & personality wise:

1. weight: 50 kg
2. height: 155 cm
3. hypersensitive person
4. long hair... thought like to be rapunzel soon.. :)
5. easy-going person...
6. i'm very simple..
7. friendly...
8. miss talk too much.... :)
9. shy shy cat.. :P

10. love to be loved...

9 songs for your wedding: [in no particular wedding]

1. Barakallah - Maher Zain
2. For the rest of my life - Maher Zain

3. Mencintaimu - Krisdayanti
4. Aisiteru - Zivilia
5. If you're not the one -Daniel Bedingfield
6. I always love you - Whitney Houston
8. Terima Kasih Cinta - Afgan
9. Sesuci CintaMu - Anuar Zain

8 fav drinks/food: [in no particular order]

1. Nasi Tajudin Husin - Penang
2. Mee Pata - Penang
3. Teh "O" panas/sejuk
4. Nasi goreng kampung 
5. New York Cheese/Indulgence Cake from Resepi Rahsia
6. Char Kuew Tiaw - Penang
7. Burger tepi jalan...
8. Nasi Kandaq

7 things you always wear:

1. T-shirt
2. Jeans
3. Legging
4. Skirt (short/long)
5. Wedges
6. Bracelete
7. watch - now my watch is broke... so not wearing any.. :(

6 pet peeves: [in no particular order] - people or things that annoy you



1. people who always talk bad about others
2. people who always like to judge a person without any explanation
3. people who criticize other without think about others feeling 
4. the liar
5. branded things - what ever i feel it's nice i will bought it and most important thing not too expensive. No need a handbag that cost me thousand and in purse i'm only carried about RM50.. So annoying.. better invest or saving...
6. people that always look down to others

5 things you touch everyday: [in no particular order]

1. My eye's
2. Handfon
3. My Pinkio - Pink Vaio
4. Keys
5. Money

4 shows you watch: [in no particular order]

1. Glee
2. Masterchef
3. So you think you can dance
4. CSI

3 celebrities:

OprahAngelina Jolie
Ustazah Siti Nor Bahyah
2 current wishes:

1. Married
2. Free from mortgage

1 person you could spend the rest of your life with:

Mr geBearbu

I'm tag my dear friend cik Mimi , my dear sis currently so busy cik adilah, and bride to be cik shima...


Done for myself... is just a part of me... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers