Tuesday, March 19, 2013

1000 Places To See Before You Die

Assalamualaikum,

Hi my beloved readers,

Machu Picchu is a 15th-century Inca site located 2,430 metres (7,970 ft) above sea level. Machu Picchu is located in the Cusco Region of Peru, South America

I'm turning happy mode to get fresh mood and positive energy at work! I should turn it everyday right? Actually today is Tuesday and normally i feel the same mood only on Friday!

Okay fresh start because yesterday i take leave because of dot dot dot. Wee!

Now i only have 2 favourite channel that about food and travel! Yeah! I love TLC soo much!

Currently i watching 1000 places to see before you die! It's really good to watch and i want to go to Manchu Picchu sooooooo much!

I already see about Alaska, Italy, India, Mexico and Nepal! They send this couple Albin and Melanie for 100 places out of 1000 places for 5 month! Everyday is holiday day!

It's great of watching and it's great if only can travel 1 places out of 1000 places.

Watch it at TLC every weekday 6.30pm until 7.30pm.

I love it soooo much!

Irina
(Meroyan asah bahasa omputih jap)

p/s: List of Malaysia

  1. Malaysia

  2. Sipidan Island
  3. Headhunters' Trail
  4. The Datai
  5. Pangkor Laut Resort
  6. Penang
Its PENANG one of list!!!!! I'm PROUD OF IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers